The State Electronics Challenge holds Webinars for Partners on various topics of
interest. Below is a list of upcoming Webinars. The PowerPoint presentations
from past Webinars are also posted below.
- A Partner-only webinar on paper use reduction is scheduled for April 2015:
- April 16, 3–4pm, Eastern: Reducing Paper Usage - An SEC Partner Case Study: Town Hall Mansfield, CT
- An introductory webinar about the State Electronics Challenge:
For information about registering for these webinars, contact Lynn Rubinstein
, SEC Program Manager.
Past Webinar Presentations
Greening the Lifecycle of Office Equipment: The State Electronics Challenge – Introductory Webinar, February 26, 2015.
A recording of the February 2015,
Introductory Webinar is available. It is viewable using software such as
Microsoft Media Player.
SEC Program Implementation: Learning from Award Recipients, June 2013. On this Partner Only Webinar, three Partners shared their successes and challenges:
A recording of this Webinar is available. It is viewable using software such as Microsoft Media Player.
- How to Navigate the EPEAT Registry, June 2014
This recording of the interactive webinar demonstrates how to use the EPEAT Registry to find greener electronics. The webinar leads you through the EPEAT Search functions, from the basic search to more advanced options, including criteria-based searches, filtering results, exceptions, and comparing products. You will also learn tips and tricks that will help you sift through the 3,000+ products registered with EPEAT.
Green Purchasing of Office Equipment and Recycling Services, December 2013.
This Partner Only Webinar on green purchasing provides information and tools for purchasing equipment and recycling services that meet SEC program goals. The presentation includes an overview of the Electronics Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT), and how to identify and contract for qualifying products. It also discusses procurement of equipment recycling services using third party certified vendors. A recording of the Webinar is available. It is viewable using software such as Microsoft Media Player.
- Green Purchasing of Office Equipment and Recycling Services, August 2013. SEC staff presented this PowerPoint presentation on EPEAT and the State Electronics Challenge to the green purchasing committee of the National Association of State Purchasing Officials (NASPO) on August 2013.
Purchasing Using EPEAT, PowerPoint, February 2013. Overview of EPEAT,
including the new imaging equipment registry, by Sarah O’Brien of the Green
Purchasing Using EPEAT, Recording of February 2013 Partner Only Webinar.
Viewable using software such as Microsoft Media Player.
Note that the PowerPoint presentation begins at 8:00 minutes, following the